We are affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism, the association of Conservative congregations in North America.
The Shirley and Paul Pintel Nursery School and Kindergarten (201) 796-9434
The Shirley and Paul Pintel Nursery School and Kindergarten offers a full preschool program and summer day camp accommodating ages 2 – 5 as well as Mommy/Grandma and Me Programs for ages 14 – 24 months. Experience has shown that the friendships you and your child build during the early years are the foundation for lifetime bonds. There is no better place than our warm and nurturing preschool to develop these friendships and enhance your child’s love of learning.
- Free “Cuddles & Coffee Playgroup” ( Program for Newborns-13 months with parent/caregiver) – Tuesdays (hours to be determined)
- “Mommy/Grandma & Me” (Program for 14 – 24 months with parent/caregiver) – Mondays Wednesdays beginning Monday October 8th ( 9:30 – 10:45 a.m)
- Full and Half-Day Programs for 2′s, 3′s, 4′s
- Judaic and Secular Programs
- Before-Care from 7:30 am
- After-Care until 5:30 pm
- Flexible Schedules for All Ages
- Full Play Areas Indoor Outdoor
- Afternoon Kindergarten Enrichment
- State Licensed
- School Trips, Special Events, Family Programs
- Summer Camp Program
- Music, Gym/Nutrition, Yoga Programs