Mishloach Manot, the sending of food gifts to friends and family, is one of the four mitzvoth performed on Purim, which begins at sundown on Saturday, March 11th, 2017. The Fair Lawn Jewish Center/CBI Sisterhood creates and delivers a special package for you to purchase for fellow congregants. We also offer the feature of reciprocity, which means that when a congregant honors you, you have the option of returning the mitzvah.
This year’s theme will be
“Take me out to the Ballgame!”
ALL NEW ORDER PROCESSING PROGRAM!!!!!! PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We NOW offer you the ability to order Mishloach Manot through www.happypurim.com here’s how:
- Log on to www.happypurim.com using your log-in code below.
- The log in code: (one will be given to each member)
- Follow the instructions to place your order, indicate reciprocity, and customize a personal message.
- Check off your recipients from the membership list. Each Recipient costs $7. If you choose reciprocity, you must order at least one package. The fee for reciprocity is $7 per reciprocal order, which will be added to your order.
- You will receive a second charge on your credit card for reciprocity which will be calculated after the ordering deadline. If paying by check, you will receive a SECOND INVOICE for the amount due for reciprocals.
- Please indicate if you will be away, unable to receive your package OR do not want to receive a package.
- For your added convenience, you may pay by MASTERCARD OR VISA on the website only. If paying by check, please make checks payable to Sisterhood FLJC/CBI and sent to, 10-10 Norma Ave, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410 with paper order form and congregant list. Paper order forms will be mailed to congregants who request them.
- The deadline for all orders will be February 22, 2017. After this date, you will NOT be able to gain access to the website.
- You can also purchase Purim Donation Cards for $7 per card for Center members and Non-members a like. Mishloach Manot bags are available for Non Center Members (pick up only) at a cost of $10 each.
Volunteer to pack and/or deliver bags
Volunteers are needed to help pack on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017 at 10am at the Center.
Drivers are needed to deliver the Mishloach Manot bags on or before Purim Day (March 12th) to all Center Member recipients living in Bergen County. Pickup date will be Sunday, March 5th, 2017 after the Purim Run around 11AM. Center Members living outside of Bergen County will receive a lovely card acknowledging that a donation has been made in their name.
For more information or questions please contact
Donna Pasternak at 201 791 9704 or by email at email@example.com or
Ann Golick at 201-475-5626 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep a copy of the order and payment for your record.